About Me

My photo
new delhi, India
It's the way I think I hate to fight but I love to argue I don't want to be on the spotlight but I hate to be ignored I don't want everything but I want what I wish That's the way I am That's the way I will be That's so me...

Bon Voyage!!!


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

A television show will give you all the reasons to feel in love with the city :)


its good or bad country, we don't know We just love India
The show, Yeh Hai India Meri Jaan, revolving around an enthusiastic young girl's attempt to discover the real India through her camera, is Mirza's attempt to hear and understand the voices and faces that are no longer visible on Indian small screen.
The protagonist and her camera crew are fictional but the people they encounter on their journey are real. "Sometimes people welcome them in their homes and sometimes they laugh at them. It is an attempt to show the aspirations, disappointments, problems and changes of real India," Mirza has been quoted to have said

No comments:

Post a Comment