About Me

My photo
new delhi, India
It's the way I think I hate to fight but I love to argue I don't want to be on the spotlight but I hate to be ignored I don't want everything but I want what I wish That's the way I am That's the way I will be That's so me...

Bon Voyage!!!


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Delhi Travelougue













Delhi is a city with an impressive and remarkable history. Standing as a witness to this interesting bygone era are the various monuments of Delhi. From the Old Fort to the Tughlaqabad area to the various tombs in the city, each one represents a separate period in the history of Delhi. In the area of New Delhi, historical monuments cover mostly those that were built during the time of the British like the Parliament House, President's House, the India Gate etc.

In the following lines, we have given a list of some of the most famous monuments of Delhi, India:


Old Fort of Delhi


Red Fort of Delhi


Tughlaqabad Fort


Qutab Minar


Parliament House Delhi


Rashtrapati Bhavan


India Gate


Humayun's Tomb


Jama Masjid Delhi


Jantar Mantar Delhi


Lotus Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment